Building upon our recognised experience in CCD and CMOS image sensors, we provide state-of-the-art imaging subsystems to minimise our customers’ development and integration efforts.
What we offer
- We design, assemble, integrate, verify and test subsystems with tight optomechanical tolerances in thermal challenging environments for optimum alignment to the customer’s optics and minimised deviations across large focal planes
- We produce focal planes that remain flat at low operating temperatures as well as at room temperature
- We integrate electronics to achieve sensor-limited performance in a focal plane array
- We ensure stable, uniform and controlled cooling over a large area focal plane for a long period of time
- We offer long-term technical support over the lifetime of our customers’ programmes
We offer different levels of integration along our customers’ value chain.
For Space Science, Ground- based Astronomy, Photon Science and Earth observation applications, our offer ranges from bespoke CCD and CMOS image sensors with a customised package to customised detectors assembly (with filters and flexi), to focal plane arrays and complete camera subsystems or vacuum enclosures with sensors and integrated front-end electronics.
To see examples of the imaging subsystems we’ve been chosen for, please click below.
Imaging subsystem for Space Science: WSO/UV imaging subsystem
Camera for Ground-based Astronomy : J-PAS CryoCam
Imaging subsystem for Photon Science : PAL X-FEL imaging subsystems