At Teledyne e2v, we understand the importance of investing in our people and helping them to reach their full potential. One way we do this is through our internal talent schemes such as our Fast Track scheme.
Fast Track is a 12 month development program for employees with high potential, from across our global sites, to help prepare them for senior-level roles. This year, we are proud to be running Fast Track as a cross-organisational scheme, and the latest intake will include employees from Teledyne e2v and Teledyne DALSA.
Fast Track provides a platform from which to demonstrate excellence. Benefits participants enjoy include:
- A tailored support and development plan to accelerate their career progression
- Increased visibility and interaction with senior leaders across both Teledyne e2v and Teledyne DALSA
- Opportunities to contribute to stretching, cross-location, cross-organisational and cross-functional activities
- Key insights into personal strengths, style and personal impact
- Acquisition of enhanced business skills
Through the scheme, participants have access to high quality and bespoke learning and development opportunities, including:
- Personality and capability profiling
- Face-to-face workshops
- Remote learning sessions
- Senior leader open forums
- Senior-level mentoring