e2v’s MRAM type EV2A16A is an extended-reliability version of the MR2A16A from Everspin. It is the ideal memory solution for applications that must permanently store and retrieve critical data quickly. It perfectly suits the requirements of critical embedded applications such as avionic, aerospace and defence environments.
Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (MRAM) is a technology that provides a unique combination of fast read and write cycle times with non-volatility and unlimited endurance. The technology protects data in the event of power loss and does not require periodic refreshing.
The EV2A16A – the extended-reliability version of the MR2A16A from Everspin – is the ideal memory solution for applications that must permanently store and retrieve critical data quickly. It perfectly suits the requirements of critical embedded applications such as avionic, aerospace and defence environments.
MRAM is the ideal solution for any application that must permanently store and retrieve data quickly. MRAM has been identified as a strategic choice for the benefit of customers in the defence and aerospace sector for three principle reasons: It is non-volatile memory capable of providing data retention for more than 20 years; it provides ultra-fast read/write cycles of 35ns; and it provides exceptional endurance.
- Defence: Radar, ECM, Field Communication, Electronic warfare
- Aerospace: Flight computers, displays, engine control
- Industrial: ”Down-hole” or ”Under-the hood” computers
- Package: 44-lead TSOP type-II, SRAM pin out compatible
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to 110°C) and military temperature range (-55°C to 125°C)
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Symmetrical read and write cycles with fast access time (35ns)
- Flexible date bus control: 8 bit or 16bit access
- Full non-volatile operation
- Non-volatile with virtually unlimited read-write endurance
- High performance – 35 ns read and write cycles
- Reliable operation across military temperature range
- Small size and scalable for future technologies