Our team of dedicated thyratron specialists work on the design and manufacture of our high quality thyratrons, providing technical support for existing applications and developing appropriate solutions for new projects.
Five decades of research, development and continuous production experience in the field of hydrogen thyratron manufacture, coupled with our extensive testing facilities and test programmes, guarantee the strictest control over design, materials and manufacturing processes.
Our policy of continually developing thyratron technology and circuit techniques ensures the best possible solution is available to our customers.
- A range of over 100 standard thyratrons
- Anode voltages from 16 kV to 105 kV
- Peak currents from 325 A to 125 kA
- Lowest operating costs with high quality devices
- Dedicated engineering support