Our policy is to:
- Assess all potential suppliers against an ethical and environmental questionnaire prior to being added to our supplier lists
- Communicate and treat our suppliers/customers with fairness and courtesy as dictated by our internal values
- Work with all of our customers and suppliers regarding environmental initiatives, encouraging them to help us to jointly reduce the environmental impact of our work
- Work in partnership with our suppliers to enhance the quality and performance of the items they supply
- Our global procurement policy specifies the business management requirements and provides a set of directives and practical guidelines for the purchasing of products, goods and services. It can be viewed here.
We use best in class commodity management methodology and our procurement teams ensure that our sourcing and supplier development strategies are fully aligned with the Company’s growth goals and the objectives of our external and internal customers.
Our e2v supplier performance reviews drive continuous improvement by enabling the supplier base to focus on the key areas of cost, quality and service, in addition to promoting environmental, social and ethical best practices, while implementing risk mitigation plans.
From a compliance perspective, we expect suppliers to confirm to e2v’s legal, commercial and ethical requirements in conjunction with our Corporate Social Responsibility (CR) policy.
Our approach helps us to target a low cost of ownership, whilst also ensuring a sustainable, secure supply chain, as well as maintain our exacting quality standards.
Our Modern Slavery Act statement can be viewed here