We partner with our customers to improve, save and protect people’s lives. Our innovations lead developments in communications, automation, discovery, healthcare and the environment.
- Always work to deliver excellence and value to our customers through long-term partnerships
- Are recognised and respected as experienced and talented people
- Demonstrate a strong competency in design, manufacture, service and support across our core technologies and market areas
- Understand our responsibilities to managing and minimising the environmental impact of our activities
- Customer Focus – our customers are at the heart of everything that we do
- Innovation – our innovation underpins everything that we do from our processes to our customer-focussed technologies
- Excellence Throughout – we continually improve what we do and how we do it
- Agility – we are responsive in driving positive change and challenging complacency
- Courage – we live by our values and help those who do not
- Integrity – we do the right thing together and keep our promises
- RF Power solutions for: defence electronic countermeasures, radiotherapy cancer treatment machines, radar systems, satellite communications amplifiers, industrial heating, cargo screening, ProWave® industrial processing systems, missile control safety and arming devices, and digital television transmitters.
- Imaging solutions including CCD and CMOS sensors and cameras, for space and earth observation imaging, science and life science imaging, machine vision, ophthalmology and dental x-ray systems.
- Semiconductor solutions for aerospace and defence programmes requiring: lifecycle management, hi-rel microprocessors, high speed data converters, high reliability ICs with lifetime continuity of supply, assembly and test services and MRAMs.
We employ approximately 1,750 people across 9 engineering locations and 6 sales offices in countries accross Europe, America and Asia. We have annual sales of £236m, and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Sales and technical support are provided by four global sales and support territory bases to a total of more than 50 countries.
As a result of our track record of innovation and technological breakthroughs, e2v continues to be involved in many high-profile ground-breaking programmes, including:
- Airbus A380
- Boeing 757, 767, 747, 777, and 787
- Many NASA and European Space Agency missions such as the Hubble Space Telescope upgrade project
- US Patriot air and missile defence system
- Eurofighter Typhoon
Our success is built on long-established relationships with industry partners. The combination of our strong in-house technical capability, and links with technical authorities and universities, ensures that we can bring together the right level of expertise for a diverse range of technical challenges.